Classes are held throughout the year. There is no off season in Florida!
Swimming Classes are held at 409 Manor Blvd in Palm Harbor, Fl or can be arranged at your home.
Scuba academic classes and pool skills are done at 409 Manor Blvd in Palm Harbor, Florida or at your home. Open Water Certification Dives will be done at local springs or one of the many beautiful beaches. Private Dive lessons or private group dive lessons may be done at your home or on your boat upon request.
Snorkeling classes are offered upon request.
Scuba Ranger classes for children 8 to 12 years old are offered throughout the year. During the school year, classes run once or twice a week for five sessions. During the summer months, Ranger camps are held every week.
Ranger specialty classes are offered once a month. Check the website often for updates.
Current Programs available for registration now.
- Swim lessons are now being offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Snorkeling lessons are offered on request.
- Scuba Ranger Classes are available upon request.
- Junior Scuba classes for ages 10 – 15 are available evenings or in summer camp format beginning the first week in June
- Open Water Dive Classes are offered evenings and weekends throughout the year.
- Specialty Classes such as triathlon training, deep diving, stress and rescue and many others are offered on Monday evenings and the schedule changes upon request.
- Parties are scheduled throughout the year and fill up fast. If you have a special occasion that you would like to have at my lagoon or at your house, please call or email me for more information.
- Special needs or Diveheart training for buddies and instructors is held in April. Lesson for athletes with special needs can be scheduled by calling or emailing Jo Ann.